Monday, July 03, 2006

Spiritual Formation through Worship Leading

I’ll be continuing this blog studying Spiritual Formation through Worship Leading. This will be a place where comments, questions and discoveries can be posted on Christian Spirituality. Each posting will deal with issues related to our Spiritual Formation as Christians specific to the topic of Leading Worship.

I’ll be using this blog as a tool for my Master’s Thesis.

My Thesis will focus on Accountability through Mentoring primarily using various internet tools. I will also be developing my blog on Worship Issues as part of my study and as an opportunity for you and others to share insights on broader worship issues.

Feel free to agree/disagree, comment, savour and join me on this journey of Spiritual Formation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home