Monday, January 30, 2006

Welcome

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for visiting my blog on Spiritual Formation.

All the information and interaction on this blog will be used in reflecting on my own spiritual formation which will in turn affect others. I am taking a Master's Course with regards to spiritual formation and will be using my reflections and the interaction posted on this blog as part of my course work.

For the most part this blog is my reflection journal on
Worship and Spiritual Formation.

I would appreciate you coming to visit frequently. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger darby said...

Phil, i am finally here and have my own blog. I am going to do my best at blogging my own stuff... i decided to call mine the journey with God. Cuz life is a journey. I'll do my best to read what you have to say also. Your wisdom has stretched me and you have helped me to understand what I believe and how to accept God's love in my life. Thank you for being an influence in my life.

February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home